Sunday, January 26, 2014

Deconstructed Sketch Challenge 135 - Saturated Canary Vintage Violet

I have had this stamp for a while and had not inked her up yet.    She is so sweet and makes me think of my niece.   I had these new Delicate Dollies from my MFT order this month (free this month with any MFT order).   They went perfectly with this stamp.    Thanks for looking!

Stamps:  Saturated Canary Vintage Violet,  MFT Wood Grain Background, MFT LJD Birthday Greetings (inside sentiment)
Papers: MFT Fuse Green, Steel Grey, Whip Cream, SU Soft Sky
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, MFT Fuse Green, Distress Ink Antique Linen
Tools:  MFT Delicate Dollies,  MFT Fuse Green Button, MFT Fishtail Flag Stax, Hemp Twine




1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! I love the use of the new MFT doilies. xo best wishes, Becky

    ReplyDelete