Thursday, January 30, 2014

My Favorite Things Color Challenge *** lost entry!

I did not realize that I never posted this to my blog.   It has been sitting in Draft for several weeks…. Opps!   So here is my entry for the new My Favorite Things Color Palette Challenge.   This month was Pink, White and Black. MFT Colors!  I used the MFT Doodle Garden I'm Raptor Round Your Finger.   I colored with my Distress Markers.   He is a pink chocolate Raptor!  I just received my latest order and had ordered the Woodgrain background stamp. I can't believe that I waited this long to order it! Love it!

I used MFT Pink Lemonade, Sweet Tooth and some SU Basic Black.   I used accents from my new Blueprints 8 & 3 set.   To layer the colored image I used the MFT Pierced Rectangle and Rectangle Stax 1 sets.   I added some Wink of Stella Clear glitter and it was done!   


Thanks for looking!








2 comments:

  1. Wow I love how you have coloured this little guy up.........Gorgeous card :)

    ReplyDelete