Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Deconstructed Sketch 138 - You make the Grade


I am having trouble with my mojo this weekend.   To make a card has been challenging.   I pulled out several stamps and colored up a couple of images, but nothing was making me happy.    This is supposed to be fun and relaxing!    So I walked away and then decided to come back and try again the next day and I am glad that I did.    I colored up this little cutie, MFT Pure Innocence You Make the Grade.    Again I pulled a flower from my stash of made up felt flowers to add to the card.     Thanks for looking!  Hope my mojo comes back next week - I have a box of new MFT items that I will get this week!  



Stamps:  MFT PI You make the Grade, Typewriter Text Background
Paper:  PI Kraft, MFT Sweet tooth, MFT Red hot, SU Midnight Muse
Ink: SU Midnight Muse, Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark
Tools:  MFT pretty posies, Fudge Button, Hemp twine, Banner Flag stax, Rectangle Pierced Stax, White Embossing powder, Copics, Blueprints 2, Glossy Accents 

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment