Sunday, February 9, 2014

Freshly Made Sketches 122 and My Favorite Things Monthly Color Palette Challenge

Hey there!  Hope you had a fantastic weekend!    I thought I would try out the Fresh Made Sketches challenge this week along with the MFT Monthly Color Challenge.   Here is the sketch for this week's challenge:    






I made a sweet birthday card with My Favorite Things  Pure Innocence Birthday Girl.   She is colored in with Copic markers.  I used a colorless marker to make her little dots on her dress.  Sorry, I did not write down the colors that I used!   I know for the skin and hair I used my go to:  E000, E00, E21, E11, Y21, YR21 and YR23.     I am entering this card as well in the MFT Color Challenge 2 (Blu Raspberry,  Lemon Drop and Kraft) this month.   I did not have some of the card colors or inks in my MFT stash so I substituted some Stampin Up papers and inks. 







I used the MFT Plaid Background Builder stamp to make the plaid paper with SU Daffodil Delight, Soft Sky, and Crumb Cake.      I used MFT Typewriter Text Background to make my yellow panel and added some SU Candy Dots from the Subtle collection.     For my main image I used the MFT Pierced Rectangle Stax.     Super fast and easy sketch!  



Thanks for looking!   :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment