Saturday, March 29, 2014

My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club - MFTWSC169

Hope you are having a wonderful Saturday!  I have been able to get in some great crafty time this weekend.   I have lot's of cards to share, so please come back and visit.     Here is my entry for this week's My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club with an encouragement card.   I used the Chalkboard Greetings set and created a blackboard label using the MFT Blueprints 13 set.   I ran it thru the Big Shot twice to make it into a banner.     The flower is the Fringed Perennial flower along with Layered Leaves Dienamics.



Stamps:  MFT Chalkboard Greetings
Ink: Versamark
Papers:  MFT Whip Cream, Pink Lemonade, Steel Grey, Silver Glitter, Fuse Green
Tools: Blue Prints 13, Fringed Perennial, Layered Leaves, Peek a boo dots, Hot Glue Gun




Thanks for looking today!  


No comments:

Post a Comment