Sunday, April 6, 2014

I'm all Ears!

Happy Sunday!   Hope you are having a wonderful weekend.   I have a card to share that I made using some stencils and embossing paste.    This is really fun, it is like icing a cake.     The embossing paste is very smooth and creamy just like frosting.    



To make my card I started off die cutting a panel from Mama Elephant Femme Frames.   I die cut the rectangle piece from some My Favorite Things Pink Lemonade card stock.   I used Wendy Vecchi Embossing paste and Simon Says Stamp Medium dot stencil.    I sprinkled with Stampin Up Iridescent Ice embossing powder and set it aside to dry for about 30 minutes.  Then I came back and zapped it with my heat gun to melt the embossing powder.   It added a nice spark to the background.   I have a photo that really shows the sparkle below.  



I colored up the cute MFT PI I'm all Ears and then paper pieced her dress.   She was popped up on a circle and greeting cut from the Blueprint 13 die.    The panel was layered on a vellum die cut from the Mama Elephant Femme Frames scalloped die.   

Stamps:   MFT PI I'm all Ears
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  Papertrey Ink Stampers Select, Vellum, MFT Pink Lemonade, Simple Stories Vintage Bliss
Tools:  MFT Blueprints 13, Mama Elephant Femme Frames, Wendy Vecchi Embossing Paste,  SSS medium dot stencil, SU Iridescent embossing powder, Wink of Stella clear glitter pen


I loved using the embossing paste and can't wait to use it again!    Thanks for looking!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment