Sunday, May 4, 2014

My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club 174

I tried all day yesterday to finish this card.  I wanted it to be a shaker card but I had two failed attempts and finally I said forget it.   I am again super busy this weekend and just did not have a lot of time to spend stamping this weekend, so here is the final version - less the shaker part.    It did not turn out so bad!   I love the rainbow colors against the black and white.  We have had two back to back weekends of prom/formals.   So…. I paid tribute to the black and white!



The heart were made with strips of colored card stock adhered to light paper.   Then I ran thru my Big Shot with a heart die from MFT Blueprints 4.    I cut 6 out and have three left to make another card.  
The black banner ribbon was cut with the MFT Fishtail Flag Stax.   I put my cutting plate short on the end so that it did not cut the flat end off and then turned the card stock around and put back in the die to extend the flag and flag tail the other end.   The center was cut with my MFT Pierced Square Stax.    



All My Favorite Things Products unless otherwise noted: 
Stamps: Fabulous Sayings
Ink: MFT Hybrid Black
Paper:  Wild Cherry, Smooth White, Razzle Berry, Lemon Drop, Blu Raspberry, Sour Apple, Grape Jelly, SU Black, SU Vellum
Tools:  Blueprints 4, Pierced Square Stax, Fishtail Flag Stax

Have an AMAZING week! Thanks for stopping by!



1 comment:

  1. Tricia, this is fun and fabulous! Love the all white with pop of color!

    ReplyDelete