Monday, May 26, 2014

My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club - Let's Hang Out

I was out of town this past week unexpectedly and when I got home I had my last order from the May release.   I ordered the new Birdie Brown Let's Hang Out stamp and die set.    With it being Memorial Day, I thought I would go with a color combo of Red, White and Blue.



I colored up the image with my Copic markers.   I texturized the jeans but it is a little hard to see in the photo.   This was done with some old jean material and Copic Blender solution applied after coloring.   She was cut out with the matching die set and popped up on a white rectangle cut out with the MFT Rectangle 2 Stax set. 

Stamps:  MFT Birdie Brown Let's Hang Out, MFT Grid Background
Ink: MFT Hybrid Black Licorice, Versafine Black Onyx 
Paper: PI Kraft, MFT Wild Cherry, MFT Sweet Tooth, MFT Nightshift Blue, Fancy Pants Trend Setter 
Tools:  MFT Blueprints 1 & 13, Fishtail Flag Stax, Circle Stax 2, Pierced Rectangle Stax, Rechtangle Stax 2, Wild Cherry Button








THANKS TO ALL OUR SERVICE MEN AND WOMEN FOR SERVING OUR COUNTRY!

Thanks for stopping by!



2 comments:

  1. OMGosh, is this ever ADORABLE! Beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete