Sunday, June 29, 2014

My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club - MFTWSC182

Here is my card for this week's sketch challenge.    I used my new MFT PI Sending Big Hugs and coordinating die to make this card.   I love this color combo of Pink Lemonade, Fuse Green and Hot Fudge Brown!    I colored the image with Copic markers and added some detail with a Sakura white gel pen.   

\\

I used an Embossing Folder to create a soft background for my image.   This is a SU embossing folder and I am not sure what the name is of the folder.  To soften the texture even more, after embossing I ran back thru the Big Shot with the rectangle star to flatten it out just a little.   It makes the impression look softer.   


Stamps: MFT PI Sending Big Hugs
Ink: MFT Hybrid Black Licorice, SU Early Espresso
Paper: PI Kraft, MFT Whip Cream, Fuse Green, Pink Lemonade, Hot Fudge, Copic Xpress 
Tools: MFT Blueprints 1, 13, Pierced Fishtail Flag Stax, Sending Big Hugs Die, Vertical Rectangle stax, Hot Fudge Button, Stickles, Sakura White Gel Pen, Copics


Thanks for stopping by!



1 comment:

  1. Tricia, this is just stunning and super sweet! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete