Sunday, July 27, 2014

Mama Elephant Pandamonium Birthday!!

I have been wanting to get this set for some time and I recently found out that they sell Mama Elephant on Marker Pop!   I got this set along with the coordinating dies and found that it was super easy to make cards quickly.   There is no coloring of the image, you just stamp and go.   It's nice to get a card made quickly!   I made three cards this weekend that I will share.   Clean and simple cards that don't have a lot of layers going on.  


Stamps: ME Pandamonium, ME My Sunshine, MFT Confetti Background
Inks: Hero Arts Black Dye, MFT Hybrid Sno Cone, MFT Hyrid Lemon Drop, SU Crumb Cake
Paper:  MFT Whip Cream
Tools: ME Pandamonium Dies, Copic, Distress Stickles, Sponge



Next up is a 4 bar card that I made.  These are slightly smaller than an A2 size.  4 bar is 3 1/2 inches by 4 7/8 inches.    

I used the same stamp set but changed it just a little to 4 bar, added a greeting from ME Everday greetings, switched the Sno Cone ink with  MFT Hybrid Berrylicious for the sunshine stamp along with MFT Steel Grey paper as a border.   




My third card was along the same layout as the first card but using some different elements.  Much more clean and simple.  I used MFT Diagonal Stripes and Linen Background stamps with MFT Hybrid Sno Cone ink.    I added a ballon from MFT Birdie Brown Birthday wishes and covered it with Glossy Accents.   The sentiment is from ME Make a Wish set. 


Three different but very clean and simple cards!   Thanks for looking!








No comments:

Post a Comment