Sunday, July 6, 2014

My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club & July Color Palette Challenge - MFTWSC183

Here is my card this week for the My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch.    I used my Celebrate Big stamp set and made a background with MFT Sno cone card stock with Hybrid Sno Cone ink and the big Celebrate from the stamp set.    I stamped over Celebrate every other line with Versamark ink and then added SU Iridescent Embossing Powder on top for some sparkle.   This month's Color Palette Challenge is Sno Cone, Blu Raspberry, Tangy Orange and Banana Split.  



The balloons were cut with the MFT Balloon die using Blu Raspberry, Tangy Orange and Banana Split.   They were mounted on top of Smooth White Pierced Circle and then topped with a Smooth White Pierced Fishtail Flag stax stamped with MFT Hybrid Black Licorice ink with another sentiment from the Celebrate big stamp set.   I added some black/white Doodlebug twine and that finished off the card.    

Stamps:  MFT Celebrate Big
Ink: MFT Hybrid Sno Cone, Black Licorice, Versamark
Paper: MFT Smooth White, Tangy Orange, Banana Split, Blu Raspberry, Sno Cone and PI Kraft
Tools: MFT Balloon die, Pierced Fishtail Flag Stax, Pierced Circle Stax, Blueprints 13, Doodlebug Twine, Glossy Accents, Iridescent Embossing Powder






Thanks for looking!  


No comments:

Post a Comment