Sunday, July 13, 2014

My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club - MFTWSC184

I love new release time with My Favorites Things!  I got my goodies on Friday and that gave me some time to play with my new stuff this weekend!     I inked up several new goodies!!!!    I also have a reference tool that I have been meaning to make completed for all my Blueprints.    Most of the Blueprints have dies that you can use to cut out layers for your card bases.  I have created a cheat sheet for which ones can layer together.    I have shared it at the end of this post.    Hope that it is helpful.  


All products MFT unless otherwise noted: 

Stamps: PI Happy, Diagonal Stripes Background, Happy Birthday Background
Papers: Grout Gray, Orange Fizz, Sno Cone, Steel Grey, Copic Xpress
Ink: Hybrid Black Licorice, Sno Cone, SSS Fog
Tools: Pierced Fishtail Flag Stax, Happy Banner Die, Pinking Edge Circle Stax, Rectangle Frame, Horizontal Stitched, Copic Opaque White, Clear Wink of Stella





Here is a close up of the cute stamp.    You can barely see in the photo but I stamped the Sno Cone with the Happy Birthday Background stamp with Sno Cone ink.    It is hard to see in the photo but is a subtle look in real life. 












Here is the Cheat Sheet that I created for my Blueprints.   Based upon the measurements of the largest die, I created this layering cheat sheet.   Layer one would be the bottom (on top of your card base) and then you would work you way up.   



Thanks for looking!





No comments:

Post a Comment