Monday, July 14, 2014

Uptown Girl by Stamping Bella - Perry on her laptop

I have several Stamping Bella stamps and it had been a while since I had inked one up.   Last time I did a card with this cutie, I paper pieced the whole card and I really don't like paper piecing.   It is not my fav!  So this time I used all inks!!  Copics that is!    It went super quick with the Copic markers.    I added some bling with some Distress stickler, glossy accents and my wink of Stella clear glitter pen.


I used some papers from Basic Grey Highline paper pack.  It is full of bright and yummy colors!   I pulled out my My Favorite Things Blueprint 14 for the flower accents and Fishtail Flag Stax to add the sentiment.   The sentiment is from a Simons Says Stamp Card Exchanging Stamp set.   

Stamps: Uptown Girl Perry on her Laptop, SSS Card Exchanging
Ink: MFT Hybrid Black Licorice
Paper: PI Stampers Select, MFT Pink Lemonade, SU Summer Starfruit, Copic Xpress it, BG Highline, MFT Razzleberry
Tools: MFT Blueprints 13 and 14, Fishtail Flag Stax, Distress Stickles, Glossy Accents, Hot Fudge Button, Hemp Twine, Copics


This photo shows a little bit of the sparkle from the Distress stickler and glossy accents on the glasses. 


Thanks for stopping by!!!   







No comments:

Post a Comment