Monday, August 11, 2014

Online Card Classes - Stretch your Stamps 2!!


I am participating with the Online Card Classes Stretch your Stamps and I am sooooo behind!   I have been super busy this past week and did not have a lot of stamping time to try out some of the cool techniques.

First Up:

Faux Watercolor Background Stamping - this is the Tim Holtz Reverse Damask Background stamp and I used different colored distress inks to create my faux watercolor background. 











Second up:   Using your alphabet stamps in a new way….Ok this card did not turn out like I anticipated.  I did not have time to fix my mistake.   I took the stamps off my stamp press before I finished the card and really should have left it on and stamped my "background alphabet" in a darker ink.   You can barely see it after I applied Tumbled Glass distress ink for my background.  Oh well!  I learned my lesson. 
This card uses Lawn Fawn Milo's ABC's and MFT Sunny Thoughts.   







Thanks for looking!  


No comments:

Post a Comment