I heat embossed the image with Versafine ink and clear embossing powder onto water color paper and then colored with my Distress Markers. I inked the edges with Distress ink in Antique Linen. This month palette challenge was Factory Green, Wild Cherry, Steel Blue and Steel Grey.
I used the linen background stamp with Bundled Sage Distress inks and was not particular careful about how it was applied.
I used several Blueprints sets for the card and my horizontal stitched rectangles. Blueprints 2, 6, 12 and 14.
Finally, I used by Silver Wink of Stella to add some sparkle to the card.
Thanks for stopping by!