Sunday, September 7, 2014

My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch - MFTWSC192 & Monthly Color Challenge!

I hope you have had a great week!  For this week's card I used the MFT Sketch and Color Palette Challenge to create my card.     My stamp is from last years Halloween release, it is the Pure Innocence Pirate Boy.

I heat embossed the image with Versafine ink and clear embossing powder onto water color paper and then colored with my Distress Markers.  I inked the edges with Distress ink in Antique Linen.   This month palette challenge was Factory Green, Wild Cherry, Steel Blue and Steel Grey.  

I used the linen background stamp with Bundled Sage Distress inks and was not particular careful about how it was applied.   

I used several Blueprints sets for the card and my horizontal stitched rectangles.   Blueprints 2, 6, 12 and 14.   

Finally, I used by Silver Wink of Stella to add some sparkle to the card.   

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment