Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Christmas Card Three! Mama Elephant Cozy Christmas

Here is my third card for my Christmas Card Stash!   This was a very involved card and after taking a few days to look at the results, I don't thing that I am quite done with them.    I am not sure that I will attempt to do another card like this for mass production.  I made 10 of them for my stash but they were very involved with the different steps that I may use these for close family and friends.    


I think my tree needs some presents around it!   Check back in a few days to see what I add to this card! 

I am not done yet! 

Stamps:  Mama Elephant Cozy Christmas
Ink: Distress Chipped Sapphire, Broken China and Tumbled Glass, MFT Hybrid Black Licorice
Paper:  MFT Smooth White, Copic Xpress
Tools:  Mama Elephant Cozy Christmas Creative Cuts, Signo Gel Pen, MFT Blueprints 13, Copics, Clear Wink of Stella




Merry Christmas!


Thanks for looking!   
Leave me a comment below if you have any suggestions on what I need to add!



No comments:

Post a Comment