Sunday, November 30, 2014

MFTWSC204 - Jingle all the way

I am popping in quick to post my card for this weeks challenge.  I have to get going to watch the mid season of the Walking Dead and will come back later and post the deets to this card!  Thanks for stopping by!





I am back to share the products used to make the card above.   I also did the MFT Color Palette Challenge for November.  

Stamps:  MFT Jingle All the way, Polka Dot Background
Inks: Versamark, MFT Hybrid Black Licorice
Papers: MFT Grout Grey, Jelly Bean Green, Red Hot, Berrylicious, Copic Xpress 
Tools:  White Embossing Powder, MFT Stitched Rounded Rectangle, Distress Stickles, Copics

Another Christmas card done!   Thanks for stopping by!  I have another card to share on my next post with the same stamp set. Please stop to visit again!  



1 comment: