Monday, November 3, 2014

My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch 200!!!!

My Favorite Things had the 200th Sketch this past week!   For my card this week, I created a Christmas card scene using my MFT PI Happy Christmas.    I colored her with Copic markers and then fussy cut the image out.   To create the scene, I used the MFT Horizontal Pierced Strips and cut three stripes from Sno Cone card stock.   Next I stamped with MFT Sweet Tooth Pigment ink using the Confetti Background Stamp and covered with Hero Arts White Embossing Powder and heat set it.   Next I used my Tree Line Dienamics and cut from Jelly Bean Green and Sweet Tooth Card stock.  I sniped the Trees off the Sweet Tooth Border and then ran them thru my die cutting machine with the Horizontal Pierced Stripes to match up with the Sno Cone card stock.  I laid my scene out on a 4 x 5 1/4 inch Grout Grey card stock stamped with the Linen Background stamp using Simon Says Stamp Fog ink.  



Stamps:   MFT PI Happy Christmas, MFT Confetti Background Stamp, MFT Linen Background Stamp
Ink: MFT Hybrid Black Licorice, MFT Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink, Simon Says Stamp Fog Ink
Paper: PI Kraft, MFT Grout Grey, MFT Sno Cone, Jelly Bean Green, Sweet Tooth, SU Soft Suede, Copic Xpress
Tools:  MFT Horizontal Pierced Stripes, Tree Line Dienamic, Martha Stewart snowflake punch, Signo Broad Gel Pen, Rhinestone, Clear Wink of Stella 







Thanks for looking!!!    





3 comments:

  1. Oh, this is absolutely precious, Tricia!!! I love the little scene you created!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable. Love it. God bless, Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super super cute, Tricia! Adorable Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete