Sunday, November 9, 2014

My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge - MFTWSC201


Here is my card for this week's sketch from My Favorite Things!   I am loving there November release and cannot wait till the final day to shop!    I know that it is just November but I cannot stop making Christmas and Winter cards!    

This is the Pure Innocence Happy Heart Snowman.    It is hard to see the sparkle but I used my Wink of Stella clear on the snowman and the heart.    I colored the image with Copics and then cut out with my MFT Pierced Rectangle Stax and then added a Steel Grey rectangle with snowflakes from Mama Elephant Season Greetings white embossed.    






Stamps:  MFT PI Happy Heart Snowman, Mama Elephant Seasons Greetings
Ink: MFT Hybrid Black Licorice, Versamark
Paper: PI Kraft, MFT Steel Grey, Red Hot, Lawn Fawn Peace Joy Love 6x6
Tools: MFT Pierced Rectangle Stax, Blueprints 2, Hero Arts White Embossing Powder, Clear Wink of Stella, Sakura White gel pen






Thanks for stopping by!!






1 comment: