Friday, December 26, 2014

Flurry of Love - MFTWSC208

One more sketch challenge till the end of the year - this is number 51 for the year!    I created a love card with my My Favorite Things Birdie Brown set, Warmest Wishes and Let's Hang Out set.    This sketch was perfect for a scene.   This card took quite a while, I had several mishaps along the way.    But in the end, I am happy how it turned out.     In the end, I turned it into a shaker card.    




Stamps:  MFT Birdie Brown Warmest Wishes, Let's Hang Out (tree), Sweater Stitch Background
Inks: MFT Hybrid Black Licorice, Sweet Tooth Pigment White
Papers: Copic Xpress it, SU Soft Suede, MFT Pink Lemonade, Red Hot, Smooth White
Tools: MFT Pierced Fishtail Flag Stax, Oval Stax 1,  SSS Mini Hearts set die, Christmas Red Stickles, Pretty Pink Posh Marshmallow and Sparkling Clear sequins, SU Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder, White Sakura Gel Pen, Copics, Martha Stewart Crystal Course glitter




Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. STUNNING, Tricia! Beautiful coloring and details! Love Love the sparkle, too!

    ReplyDelete