Friday, January 2, 2015

Fusion Challenge - Happy Birthday

I used the inspiration photo and colors to create my card.      I used some of my favorite products from My Favorite Things to create this card.    I loved the colors in the inspiration photo and started off with those in mind.    See my products list below for more details.    I created a chalkboard base like in the photo.  





Stamps:  MFT PI I Pick You, Birthday Chalkboard Greetings
Inks: MFT Hybrid Black Licorice, Versamark, ME Blush Pigment ink
Paper: PI Kraft, Steel Grey, Tangy Orange, Whip Cream, Pink Lemonade
Tools:  Hero Arts White Embossing Powder, MFT Rectangle Frames stax, Blueprints 16, Hemptique twine, SU Gold Embossing Powder, Copic markers





Thanks for stopping by!   

3 comments:

  1. what a fun card and such a cool take on the FUSION inspiration; i LOVE cards that are decorated inside, as well, almost like getting TWO! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so pretty! I haven't tried MFT stamps yet but I sure will when it's available for sale here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, just adorable! Love the coloring on your girl. So glad you helped celebrate the 1 year anniversary of the Fusion Challenge : )

    ReplyDelete