Sunday, January 11, 2015

Purple Onion Warm Hearted


Here is a card that I created with a new stamp company that I have discovered, Purple Onion.   They have the sweetest images!   I ordered several over the Christmas holidays and hope to get to use them before the end of winter!   



This is a card that I created to send my niece and her daughter to say hello.   I just loved this snowman and bunny.    I used water color paper and stamped the image in Ranger Archival Black ink.   I water colored the image with my distress markers and then added the background with some of my Distress Mini Inks.     I then used my Copic white to add snow to the card.    The photo does not show the sparkle that I got with my Wink of Stella in Clear,  Distress Stickles, Glossy Accents and Enamel White accents.     This was a 5 x 7 card.   The sentiment is from Mama Elephant Love from Above.   



No comments:

Post a Comment