Monday, February 2, 2015

Cards from the Heart Card Drive 2105 - Mama Elephant Valentine


I will be sharing some of the cards that I sent in last week for the Cards from the Heart Card Drive this year.   I had so much fun making these and will plan to start earlier next year.   My local Children's Hospital is also doing a collection, so I am going to try to pump out some more this week.    Over the next week, I will be sharing several that I made for the drive.

For my first set of cards, I used the stamp set from Mama Elephant Honey Bunny.

Stamps: Mama Elephant Honey Bunny, MFT Typewriter Text Background
Inks: MFT Hybrid Black Licorice, SU Crumb Cake, SSS Fog
Paper: MFT Smooth White, Grout Grey, Razzleberry, Pink Paislee Secret Crush
Tools: MFT Tag Builder 3, ME Heart Border, SSS Mini Heart Die, Glossy Accents, Copics, Wink of Stella Clear




Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment