Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Shake, Shake, Shake!

Here is a card that I made a little while ago but never posted on my blog.   It is a shaker card, I don't make them that often and this one about drove me nuts!   I was trying to do some layers and did not realize that my foam tape did not close up the shaker all the way.  First shake of the card and sequins go flying!  

Anyway, I made it with the Mama Elephant Ella & Friends Stamp set and some left over papers that had been cut for a previous card.



Stamps:  ME Ella & Friends, MFT Linen Background
Ink: MFT Hybrid Black Licorice, SSS Sea Glass, Versafine Onyx Black
Papers: MFT Smooth White, Red Hot, Sno Cone, Copic Xpress it
Tools:  ME Ella & Friends Dies, ME Landscape Trio, MFT Stripes Coverup, Pretty Pink Posh Sequins, Clear Embossing Powder


Thanks for stopping by!  

No comments:

Post a Comment