Saturday, June 13, 2015

When you need a hug…..

I have had this stamp set for a LONG time and I cannot believe that it has taken me this long to ink it up!   It is from Mama Elephant and it is called Shooting Star.     Last weekend I colored a bunch of watercolor backgrounds to have them ready in the future to make a quick card.    This week's Simon Says Wednesday Stamp Challenge was Friends or Superheros.    It features Mama Elephant.     I choose Friends.    I was going to go with the Superheros because I just love those stamps, but I had never inked up this stamp and it needed some love.




Stamps:  Mama Elephant Shooting Star and In My Heart, MFT Diagonal Background
Inks: MFT Hybrid Black Licorice, Hybrid Kraft, Versamark
Papers: PI Kraft, SU Vellum, TH Watercolor, MFT Smooth White, Copic Xpress it
Tools: ME Landscape Trio, Femme Frames, Shooting Star Coordinating Cuts, Sew Fancy, Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear 4 mm sequins, White Embossing powder, Gansai Kuretake Watercolors








I am also entering this into the 30daycolorchallenge!  



Thanks for stopping by!   




1 comment:

  1. such a sweet card :) love everything about it! thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete