Sunday, July 19, 2015

One last card for today...... Birthday Bears and MFT Secondary Colors Summer School


One last card to share for today....... I also made a shaker Birthday card using my Birdie Brown Birthday Bears.  

I used the My Favorite Things Summer School Challenge to make a card with secondary colors: orange, green and purple.   


I colored my bear in with Copic markers.  The background was watercolored with my Gansai Tambi Watercolors.     

Stamps: MFT Birdie Brown Birthday Bears
Inks: MFT Hybrid Black Licorice, Versafine Black Onyx
Papers: Recollections White, Watercolor, Neenah Solar White 80 lb. 
Tools:  MFT BB Birthday Bears dies, Jumbo Peekaboo Pierced Circles, Sakura White Gel Pen,  Martha Stewart Glitter Hearts and Stars



I have been trying to Copic color on different card stock.    When I am doing animals, I like coloring on the Neenah, but when I am coloring people, I prefer the Copic Xpress.    Not sure exactly why but for me the hair and skin look better on the Copic Xpress.  

Hope you have had a wonderful weekend!    Enjoy your week!   




Thanks for stopping by!   



3 comments:

  1. http://mftstamps.com/blog/summer-school-session-two-winners/ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://mftstamps.com/blog/summer-school-session-two-winners/ :)

    ReplyDelete