Sunday, September 20, 2015

A Christmas Mouse - My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge

I just love this MFT Birdie Brown Harvest Mouse stamp set.   I have made several cards with this set so far and this little images are so adorable.   I decided to make one of the images into a Christmas Mouse for a Christmas card.    I used some non traditional Christmas colors for this card.    When I looked at the sketch I thought of MFT Snow Globe die set.  I looked for a small tree but did not have one that fit in my little scene.   I will be on the look out for a tree to use with this little mouse and thought it would make some cute Christmas cards.       





All Products My Favorite Things unless otherwise indicated. 

Stamps:  Birdie Brown Harvest Mouse, Snowfall Background, Sweater Stitch Background, Linen Background, Cheerful Christmas Greetings
Inks: Steel Grey Hybrid, Black Licorice Hybrid, Versamark, SSS Fog, Distress: Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean and Chipped Sapphire
Papers: Smooth White, Steel Grey, Copic Xpress it, Razzle Berry
Tools: Snow Globe die, BB Harvest Mouse die, PPP Sequins, Hero Arts White Embossing Powder, Copics, Blueprints 8, Stitched Snow Slopes, Martha Stewart Clear Glitter  









Thanks for stopping by today!!!   


No comments:

Post a Comment