Sunday, September 27, 2015

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - No designer paper

Happy fall!    For this challenge, I used a new stamp from Purple Onion stamps to create a cute Halloween card.   The image was colored with Copic markers and then I die cut it with a circle die from My Favorite Things.     Lot's of sparkle was added to the card with my Wink of Stella pen.  I added to the hat on the cat and the harlequin stamped paper.    This is a 5x5 card and most of the layout was from a My Favorite Things Blueprint 14 die.



Stamps:  Purple Onion Midnight, MFT Balloon Strings Background stamp 
Inks: MFT Hybrid Black Licorice, Grout Grey die, Hybrid Sour Apple, Hybrid Slate
Papers:  Copic Xpress it, MFT Grout Grey, Sour Apple, Tangy Orange, PI Kraft
Tools:  MFT Blueprints 14, Cross Stitched Circle Stax, Clear Wink of Stella, Sakura White Gel pen, Copics 




I am entering this card in the Simon Say Wednesday Challenge  for No Designer Series paper.  

Hope you have a great week! 



5 comments:

  1. This is adorable!!! I love the coloring and the fun way you created the papers. Fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just came across your blog, Patricia .... your cards are absolutely beautiful! You are such a talent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely SUPERB!! Love your attentions to coloring and layering! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “No Design Paper” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie! Thanks for starting my day off with a smile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how adorable - one of my favorite POD images and you highlighted it perfectly with this fab creation!

    ReplyDelete