Sunday, November 15, 2015

My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge - Merry Christmoose

A quick card today.   I had very little crafty time this weekend! :-(   I really wanted to make some Christmas cards this weekend but it was not in the cards for me!      I could not wait to use this new set from Birdie Brown, Merry Christmoose.    I colored the moose with Copic markers and added some Wink of Stella to the hat for some sparkle.   I am sending this to my friend whose birthday is today.   It will get there late but I think she will like it!  




I stamped the images with MFT's Hybrid Black Licorice ink and colored with Copic markers.   I used my white Sakura Gel pen to add some dots to the sweater.    I cut the main panel with the Doubled Stitched Rectangle Stax twice, once on some Smooth White card stock and on Red Hot card stock.   I stamped the Red Hot card stock with the Sketched Chevron Background stamp using MFT Hybrid Red Hot ink.    I stamped the sentiment on some black card stock with Versamark ink and heat embossed with Hero Arts White embossing powder.    The main panel was then placed on top of MFT Summer Splash card stock stamped with the Swiss Dot Background with Blu Raspberry Hybrid ink.   







Thanks for stopping by!   




No comments:

Post a Comment