Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Thank you Kindly - Fall Florals

Here is my card for this weeks My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge.   I broke out my Fall Florals and stamped them in some vivid colors!   It has been really hot where I live for Christmas holidays it hardly felt like December.   Warm enough to wear my summer clothes!  

The base is made from Stone Gray card stock with a Smooth White panel stamped with Golden Glitz Delicata ink with the Swiss Dot background.    The Fall Florals were stamped with various ink colors and layered up on the panel with a sentiment stamped with Versamark and heat embossed with Liquid Platinum embossing powder. I thought the cool base would really show off the bright and vivid colors of the flowers.  The sentiment is from Lisa Johnson Designs Delicate Pretty Poppies stamp set from My Favorite Things as well.

This is the last sketch of the year and I have completed all of them!    In case you cannot guess, I absolutely love My Favorite Things products!   They dominate my craft room for sure!    

Happy New Year to you and thanks for following my blog!    I wish everyone lot's of joy in the coming year!




Stamps:  MFT Watercolored Stripes, Swiss Dots Background, Fall Florals, and Delicate Pretty Poppies
Inks: Delicate Golden Glitz, Versamark, SSS Fog, Various MFT, SSS and Hero Arts inks (sorry - I forgot to list the colors when I was stamping!)
Papers: MFT Prestige Stone Gray, Smooth White, Vellum
Tools: MFT Stitched Pinking Edge Square Stax, Fall Florals Dies, Ranger Liquid Platinum Embossing Powder, Sakura White Gel Pen





1 comment: