Sunday, January 10, 2016

Love you this much!

Hey everyone!    I went back in my stash and pulled out some older My Favorite Things stamps and stencils from last year to create this card for Valentine's Day.   Not really your traditional Valentine colors but I thought the bright yellow and pink were perfect together.   The sketch was this past weeks My Favorite Things Sketch challenge.



Stamps:  MFT Pure Innocence Heart Banner
Inks: MFT Hybrid Black Licorice, Lemon Drop, Versamark
Papers: PI Kraft, MFT Smooth White, Razzle berry, Copic Xpress it 
Tools: MFT Fishtail Flag Stax, PI Heart Banner die, Blueprints 1, Hero Arts White Embossing powder, Lil Inker Quilted Stitched panel, Copics, Clear Wink of Stellla, MFT 
Background heart stencil







Thanks for stopping by! 



No comments:

Post a Comment