Sunday, February 21, 2016

Tropical Birthday

I have been a little hiatus with crafting lately.   I have been busy with family stuff that I really have not had a lot of time.   I recently took my supplies to my mom's and helped her make some cards for her friends.   She is 82 years old and learned how to stamp!!   The MISTI was the best tool ever as that made her stamping perfect.  She was very proud of her accomplishments!    I was able to create this card. 



Stamps:   Mama Elephant Make a Wish, My Favorite Things Tropical Flowers
Inks: Versamark, MFT Summer Splash, Hero Arts Ombre Pool to Navy
Papers: Smooth White, SU Basic Black, Vellum, Soft Sky
Tools:  Ranger Black Sparkle Embossing Powder, MFT Fishtail flag Stax, Sewing Machine, Blueprints 1 & 2 




Thanks for stopping by!    



No comments:

Post a Comment