Sunday, March 6, 2016

You have my heart, my sister's birthday

Hey everyone!  Hope that you are having a fabulous day.   It has been a beautiful sunny weekend and it feels like spring is right around the corner.    My trees are bursting with beautiful pink flowers!

Here is a card that I created for my sister's birthday using My Favorite Things Birdie Brown's You have my heart stamp set.    She loves dogs and cats.   I just love this little image of the girl and dog looking at one another.     I colored her with blond hair using copic markers and colored the dog the same color as her dog.    The sentiment set is from Lawn Fawn, Baked with Love.    The sentiment was curved to match the curve of the main focal image.



I masked the image with Inkadinkadoo masking paper and masked the card to take a Sunshine stencil and create a pink circle of sunshine around the image.   The panel was cut with MFT Wonky stitched rectangle stax.  







Stamps:  MFT Birdie Brown You have my Heart, Lawn Fawn Baked with Love
Inks: MFT Hybrid Black Licorice ink, Distress Spun Sugar
Papers:  MFT Summer Splash (my new favorite!), Copic Xpress it
Tools: MFT Wonky Stitch Rectangle stax, MFT Sun Ray Stencil, Copics, Clear Wink of Stella, Clear Pico Embellisher, Sakura White Gel pen, MFT Circle Stax 1




Hope you have a fabulous weekend! 







1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet!! I LOVE the pink circle and the curving of the sentiment. Great design!!

    ReplyDelete