Monday, March 7, 2016

You have my heart, too!


Here is the practice run for the card that I posted on Sunday.     I had the idea in my head of what I wanted to do and when it turned out pretty cool, I made a similar card for my sister.  




Stamps: MFT Birdie Brown You have my heart, Simon Says Stamp Circle Sayings 
Inks: MFT Hybrid Black Licorice, Distress Tumbled Glass
Papers: Neenah 80 lb Solar White, SU Basic Black, MFT Sno Cone
Tools: MFT Blueprints 1&2, Blue Sequins from Pretty Pink Posh, Copics







I am linking this to the Simons Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge for Touchy Feely!
Thanks for Stopping by! 




1 comment:

  1. So beautifully coloured - love this clean design - the image totally takes centre-stage!

    Thanks for joining in at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!!
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete