Saturday, April 9, 2016

Mini Modern Blooms Birthday




Happy Saturday!   I am sharing today a birthday card made with My Favorite Things stamps and dies.  I used several dies for today's card.  I love layered cards but it has been ages since I made one.  Styles tend to change over time.  There are a couple of people that I follow that do wonderful examples of card layering.   Check them out here and there




All products My Favorite Things unless otherwise noted. 

Stamps used: Mini Modern blooms, Arrow Ends Builder Background
Inks: SSS Fog
Papers: Smooth white, Steel Grey, Sno Cone, Flowers - various dye inks
Tools: Blueprints 20, Arrow Greetings, Stitched Fishtail Flag Frames stax, Clear Droplets 4 mm and 6 mm








Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Tricia! I just LOVE the whole design of this, absolutely FABULOUS! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWE what a very Beautiful Birthday card!!!

    ReplyDelete