Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Warm Wishes and Sunny Smiles

With Spring in full swing, I cannot help but think of longer days with Sunshine and beautiful weather to hang outside and enjoy nature!  This card came out of looking at my new stash and putting my two favorite lines together - Birdie Brown and Pure Innocence from My Favorite Things!   



The images were stamped and masked with MFT Hybrid Chocolate Brown ink so that I could Copic color the images.    I colored some grass in the background with my Copics but added the Grassy Border for the sentiment to try to make it appear that they are sitting in some really tall grass soaking up the sunshine!   





The clouds were added by using a cloud border and some Distress ink in Tumbled Glass to form the cloudy sky.     The panel was popped up on another panel to provide a nice white border.    The grassy  panel for the sentiment was sponged with some green ink to provide some depth to the colored panel.  





All products are My Favorite Things unless otherwise noted below: 

Stamps:  BB Cool Cat, BB Lucky Dog, BB Polynesian Paradise, PI Spring Friends
Inks: Hybrid Chocolate Brown, Distress: Tumbled Glass, Mowed Lawn, Crushed Olive, Versamark
Papers: Kraft, Lemon Drop, Jelly Bean Green, Smooth White, Copic Xpress it
Tools: Stitched Rectangle Frames, Blueprints 20, Sunny Skies die,  Hero Arts White Embossing Powder, Sakura White Gel pen,  ME Landscape Trio






Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment