Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Adorable Elephants - Birdie Brown - My Favorite Things


Sharing a card that I made for my son's girlfriend for graduation.  She loves elephants!    I watercolored with my Distress inks and used Arches cold pressed water color paper.   It is hard to blend and lift colors off this paper.   I tried this paper to see if it was easier to water color on but find that I like the Cason better.   I need to practice some more with this paper.    The photo is a little blurry!  




Stamps:  My Favorite Things Birdie Brown Adorable Elephants, Amazing 
Inks: MFT Hybrid Black Licorice, Distress Ink cubes in various colors
Papers: Arches Cold Pressed Watercolor paper, MFT Berrylicious
Tools:  Pretty Pink Posh Sequins 4 mm and 6 mm in Aquamarine. Clear Wink of Stella






Thanks for stopping by!   Have a wonderful day! 



No comments:

Post a Comment