Saturday, May 28, 2016

Colorful - Out of this world!

I have been a little MIA.    I have created several cards to share but did not get time to post.     I am sharing one with you today.    This is inspired by this card.   I started off by creating a rainbow background with distress inks and then stamped with a balloon image on top with some white pigment paint.   I then splattered with water. Distress Inks will react with water.  

I used the My Favorite Things stamp set - Out of this World.  I colored the images with my Copic Markers and cut them out with my Brother Scan and Cut 2.   The panel was then cut with the MFT Wonky Stitched Rectangles and then with the MFT Jumbo Peek a Boo Circle.    The inside was then turned and glued on the inside of the die cut.   

The sentiment was white heat embossed on a strip of black card stock and to add final touches, I added some Sparkling Clear Sequins. 







Stamps:  My Favorite Things Out of this World
Inks: MFT Hybrid Black Licorice, Versamark, Distress Abandoned Coral, Mustard Seed, Peacock Feathers, Tumbled Glass
Papers: Bristol Smooth Card Stock, Reflections White, SU Basic Black
Tools: MFT Wonky Stitched Rectangle, Large Peek a Boo Frame, Hero Arts White Embossing Powder, Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear Sequins 8 mm, 6 mm and 4 mm, Clear Wink of Stella 












2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Tricia, love your colours you used for outer space. Looks brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely LOVE the colourful background. Just beautiful. Awesome card. Thanks for joining in the fun at Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete