Monday, May 30, 2016

You Gnome Me -My Favorite Things Sketch Challnge




I am typing this post as I sit at the airport for a work trip.  I hope you had a wonderful Memorial Day.  Here is a card that I made this weekend for the MFT Card Challenge.  I used a loose interpretation of the sketch found for this past weeks sketch challenge.  
The stamp set is MFT's Birdie Brown You Gnome Me.  I colored three of the gnomes with Copic markers and popped them off the main panel with some foam tape.  For the rest of the supplies, please see below.  





Stamps:  MFT You Gnome Me, Lots of dots background
Inks: MFT hybrid Black Licorice, Sour Apple, Blu Raspberry, Distress inks: tumbled glass, Broken China
Papers: MFT Blu raspberry, Sour Apple, Smooth white, Copic Xpress it Blending 
Tools: MFT Rolling Hills, You Gnome me dies, Sakura white gel pen, Copics. 





Thanks for stopping by!   




No comments:

Post a Comment