Friday, March 31, 2017

Reverse Confetti - Bear Hugs and Bitty Banners



Happy Friday!   YAY!  Love weekends!   They are for sleeping in and crafting! :-) At least that is the plan for me this weekend.    My card today shares the Reverse Confetti and Bitty Banner stamp set.   I colored the image with Copic markers.    


My card went really fast by using patterned paper for the main panel and a simple layout.  I love the blue, green and brown of the paper.    The bitty banner set has some really cute small sentiments.  I also used the die which will cut the banner and another will create a layer to place the banner cut on.   (I did not use the second banner on my card.) 



I used a Sakura White Gel pen to add detail to the image. A simple frame and some twine finish it off.   Aren't those koala's so cute?  They color up really quickly and make such a cute card. 

 Thanks for stopping by!   



No comments:

Post a Comment