Saturday, March 18, 2017

Reverse Confetti - Space Monkey

Hope you are having a fantastic weekend!   I was inspired to make this card by a card I saw some time ago, this one.   So I used my Reverse Confetti Monkey Business stamp set and a new set called Boho Vibes for the sentiment that went so well with the little space monkey.    He is dreaming big flying thru space ready to make his mark!  




The background was made with Distress Inks Oxides in Faded Jeans, Broken China and Cracked Pistachio.  I watercolored the background and then sprayed with water and Mister Huey's white misting spray.  



To make the space monkey, I stamped the image on Neenah Solar white paper with MFT Hybrid Black Licorice ink and colored with Copic markers.    I used MFT Circle 2 die to cut one from vellum and one circle from transparency.    To be able to add the clear circle cut to the monkey, I covered the whole circe with adhesive.   



The sentiment was stamped in Versamark ink and then white heat embossed with white embossing powder.    To make it pop off the card, I laid a shadow with a C3 Copic marker on the underside of the sentiment.   

The main panel was trimmed down and then added to Smooth White A2 card base with strong adhesive as the panel had been watercolored and had warped some. 

Isn't he adorable!  




Thanks for stopping by! 



No comments:

Post a Comment