Tuesday, April 11, 2017

My Favorite Things - Magical Unicorns

This is a card that I made for my niece and her daughter.    I have gotten on the action wobbler bandwagon finally!   I wanted the unicorn to appear as if he is flying thru the sky.   So I started with the Snowdrifts background die (by My Favorite Things) and then colored the pieces with Distress ink to create the sky and grass.

The stamp set is from My Favorite Things and it is called Magical Unicorns.   





I then stamped and colored the unicorn and trimmed out with my Scan and Cut.    I added the action wobbler to the back of the unicorn and when you touch it, he moves back and forth.   I had a hard time capturing it in a photo.    I stamped the sentiment and then added a small heart to the card.    





I put in the mail this week and hopes it creates a smile for them when they open it.  


Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment