Monday, May 22, 2017

My Favorite Things - Mermazing

I just love Birdie Brown stamp sets!   I just got the new stamp set called, Mermazing and it is absolutely adorable!    I used another new goodie from My Favorite Things, Mermaid Tail background stamp and white heat embossed on some Bristol Smooth card stock and ink blended with several distress inks in Twisted Citron, Mermaid Lagoon, Cracked Pistashio and Salty Ocean.



I colored the mermaid on Neenah Solar white 80 lbs and cut out with my Scan and Cut.   I colored with Copic markers and added detail with my Sakura White Gel pen and Clear Sparkle pen.   

I tried to match my Copic markers to the Distress ink colors that I did in the background for the tail. 





The Distress background was then cut out with the Oval Stitched Frame.    I also cut  a white panel with the Oval Frames.   I used the new Stitched Oval Word Windows and stamped the sentiment.    The Ovals were pieced together and the main image was popped up on the panel   I added it to a Sno Cone Card base.   



I finished off with several different sized and colored sequins.    

Thanks for stopping by!   I am adding this card to the Simon Says Challenge - Add a Bit of Sparkle! 


  



3 comments:

  1. The little mermaid is adorable, such a cute stamp and great job on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the colors and background! This card makes me smile! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “A Bit of Sparkle” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete