Friday, June 9, 2017

Reverse Confetti - Bearing Gifts - Father's Day Card

I have a card to share that I made for Father's Day.   When we were little, we would always take vacations to the Great Smokey Mountains.   So I created this card with those trips in mind.  


I created my mountains with the Tall Triangle Confetti Cuts from Reverse Confetti.   To get more use from your dies, try to look at them in different ways, look at the shapes that they create and what other things that could be used than what they were intended.  




I stamped and colored the bear and tress from Bearing Gifts with my Copic Markers.   The clouds are from the Take Flight stamp set and they were cut out with the matching Confetti Cut dies. 




The sentiment is from the Simply Sentiments stamp set.  I hope my dad likes his Father's day card! 


Head over to the Reverse Confetti blog, the 20% off sale is still going on till June 11th! 



Thanks for stopping by! 










11 comments:

  1. Such an awesome card Tricia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful card. Love the bear doing the driving! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, just love everything about this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you put the snow on the mountains.
    The whole scene is darling.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! I love how it looks like the forest is behind him! Super creative!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got to drive thru Smokies 1 time, hardly stopped. I want to go back and stay at different parts, raft, and visit the Indian Village, and shop in Gatlinburg. Love the bear card. I also love the Miso Happy stamps...I am going to order a set after checking out your project. They are so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card! Love this bear and how you made the mountains! Such a fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute!! I live in the redwoods and this card gives me inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous idea! Love the card, thanks for sharing your creativity!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute, fun card! The bear looks determined to deliver those presents!!!

    ReplyDelete