Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Reverse Confetti - Sketch For You To Try

Hey Fetti Friends!   Today I am sharing a card that I made with some of the new release products in the current Reverse Confetti Sketch For You To Try!    I just loved the set,  No Tomorrow; it is one of my favorites from the release!  I paired it with some of the new patterned paper from the Under the Umbrella 6x6 paper pad.  I love this blue patterned paper and it goes perfectly with the new Island Blue Ink!




I colored the images with Copic Markers and then used the No Tomorrow Confetti Cuts to die cut them.   The dinosaur looks so happy with his party hat, balloons, and triple cupcakes 😃; I decided to pair it with one of the Figure of Speech sentiments in Island Blue ink.  Does it not say it all! 

To see more inspiration, please check out the Reverse Confetti Blog and see what the other Confetti Crew members have done to inspire you!   




Here are the challenge details....There is a new sketch posted on the Reverse Confetti Blog on the 1st of each month.   The sketch link will be open from the 1st until noon CST on the 27th.   The SFYTT button is located on the side bar.   Click on the button to take you to the current SFYTT post and link list. 

Reverse Confetti stamps and/or Confetti Cuts are required to win.  This is a way Jen gets to thank customers for using Reverse Confetti products.  Anyone is welcome to play!   You can enter as many times as you wish!   

The winner will receive a $20 gift certificate to the Reverse Confetti Store and will be the next 'Fetti Fave!  The winner will be posted at the end of the month!     

Join us and play along!   












Here are all the products that I used today!   Thanks for stopping by!  

















No comments:

Post a Comment