Sunday, October 22, 2017

Christmas Tags - Reverse Confetti


Hey there!   Hope you had an amazing weekend.   I had one crazy week, we created our Halloween graveyard for Halloween and I have been busy making tons of Christmas tags and cards!  

I am sharing some tags that I made for Christmas this year.    I love making my own gift tags and these really came together very easy.   I minimized the layers and just ink blended onto a circle to make it look like snow and stamped the main tag with Versamark ink for a simple strip.   I then added some images that I had colored up and cut out a while back.    These came together so quick!  



I love to match my wrapping paper and this is one of the papers that I will be using for Christmas this year.   It actually isn't Christmas paper but just plain wrapping paper that I got at Michael's.    I white heat embossed the sentiment from Sentimental Christmas onto some Brick cardstock and cut them out with the Tag Duo Confetti Cuts. 




I made them assembly line style which made it go really quick.    The main tag was die cut from Topped Off Tag and then stamped with Versamark ink and the So Stripey Stamp set.  The circle is from the Fa La La Circle Confetti Cut and sponged with Seafoam ink and then splattered with white paint.   




 I used the following stamp sets for all the images that I added to each tag:  Christmas Bear, Merry Christmoose, and Jolly Holiday.   I added some red and white baker's trimming to finish them off.  



I am entering these tags into the Addicted to Stamps Clean and Simple Challenge.  




Thanks for stopping by! 















5 comments:

  1. These are wonderful!! I LOVE How they came out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those Christmas tags - thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome set of tags,fantastic coloring and great design...thank you for joining us at ATSM challenge this week,hope to see you again
    Ċ½eljka DT xx

    ReplyDelete