Monday, October 30, 2017

Reverse Confetti - Tag You're It Challenge - Christmas Bear

I hope you had a fantastic Monday!   I decided to participate in the Tag You're It Challenge.   I have been on a streak making Christmas tags for my holiday presents.  It is the one thing that I try to do each year.    I love to make my own tags and if I make a few extra, I have a head start for next year.   I always need a lot of tags!    

This is one that you can easily reproduce.    I started off by using the Pierced Round Top Layers and cut two panels from Bristol Smooth cardstock.    I then ink blended with Island Blue and Abyss Reverse Confetti dye inks.    These are wonderful inks that blend so well together.    








I stamped the bear from the Christmas Bear Stamp sets and colored with Copic Markers and then die cut it out with the Christmas Bear Confetti Cuts.   I used the tree from the Merry Christmoose stamp set and stamped it in Abyss ink onto the background.   I used the Pierced Round Top layer and die cut it again for the snow bank so that it had the pierced detail to match the main tag.   

The sentiment is from Sentimental Christmas and it was embossed with silver embossing powder.   

I used the Tag You're It Challenge for my inspiration for my tag today!   Check out the link below for the current challenge and link up.   







I hope that you can play along!   Thanks for stopping by!    Share with me what you like to make for Christmas each year!   











2 comments:

  1. So adorable! I love your sponged background. It really shows off that cute bear! Thanks for playing along with us at Tag You're It!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! And those blues pop right off the tag. Many thanks for joining us at Tag You're It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete