Sunday, November 26, 2017

Reverse Confetti - Sweet Holiday

Happy Sunday!  I hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving weekend!   We had a wonderful time and I have enjoyed the time off.  I have been busy putting up my holiday decorations and making a gingerbread house.   To keep in the gingerbread theme, I made a card using the super cute Reverse Confetti Sweet Holiday stamp set.    I played along with The Paper Players Sketch Challenge #372 for my card today.  


I stamped my images on Reverse Confetti Premier Polar White and used my Copics to color them in. I used the Sweet Holiday Confetti Cuts to cut all the images out.     I paired the stamp set with the Cheerful & Kind paper pad.    The sentiment is from Kitchen Love and was stamped and white heat embossed on Rose cardstock.   





Here is a picture of my house.  I am not a Gingerbread pro - much better at card making!   Each year, I try to do something different - this one is called the Hot Chocolate house.    I used a bunch of leftover Halloween candy and bags of marshmallows for the house and snow.   


Here is the link for the Paper Players Sketch Challenge this week! 













4 comments:

  1. How SWEET! Love your Hot Chocolate house too!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tricia both of your gingerbread houses are fabulous - almost too good to eat! I love the candy colours on your card and your biscuit creation is such fun. Thanks for playing along with my sketch challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a super sweet card. I love the colors and the popped up elements and that sentiment is fabulous. Your gingerbread houses look delicioous. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a SWEET card! I love that image.Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete