Friday, December 8, 2017

Reverse Confetti December Blog Hop!

Welcome to the December Reverse Confetti Blog hop!  You have hopped to me from the sweet Melissa Phillip's blog!  This month I am sharing several projects made using some of my favorite Stamp sets.    



The Elf and stocking are from Christmas Cheer.   The candy canes and tree is from Sweet Holiday and the Snowman is from Cool Friends.    I stamped them out on Premier Polar White cardstock and colored them with my Copic markers.   





I used Abyss and Wisteria inks and blended them onto Bristol cardstock for a bold night time background.   The Reverse Confetti inks really blend like butter!   I love using them to create a nice bold background.   I used the grassy border die from Nuts About You to create my snow banks. 





I had stamped some extra images out so I used the Elf and some of the Candy Canes to create a tag using the same color of ink blended background on a Round Top Layer tag.    The sentiment is from Christmas Cheer and was stamped on Salsa cardstock and white heat embossed.   I added some snow with a white Sakura gel pen.  






For my last project today, I created a cute little chocolate tower using two of the Mini Clear Boxes.  I filled them with some Hershey Kisses and then stacked two together and tied my ribbon around both of them.  I did add some tiny glue dots to the center to keep them from coming apart.    




I added a tag using the Dots Tag Layer with Salsa cardstock and the Topped Off Tag.   I added some more of my stamped and colored images from Christmas Cheer and Sweet Holiday.   I added some of the snowflakes from the Snowflake Trio Confetti Cuts. 












Next up on the hop is the adorable Lisa Henke! 

Please make sure that you hop along to see all the wonderful projects that the Confetti Crew has created to share with you!  Thanks for stopping by!  


Tricia Barber - that's me:-)
and Fetti' Friend, 


3 comments:

  1. Tricia! These are gorgeous...your choice of colors = spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Tricia you must have really enjoyed this project as your makes are so so delightful, I love the colours you've used & the way they are blended so well, I am just learning the art of alcohol markers & am no where near your level x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun creations! The
    cards and tags look
    so festive. Love the
    gift boxes.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete