Sunday, December 10, 2017

Reverse Confetti - Sno Awesome

Hey there!   Hope you had a great weekend!   I made a quick card today with the Reverse Confetti Sno Awesome stamp set.    I LOVE snowmen and thought it would be cute to turn the sno-cones into snowmen!    


I stamped my images in Versafine Onyx Black ink and then clear heat embossed them and colored with my Zig markers.  











I then drew snowman faces on the cones with my Copic Markers.   I used the Sno Awesome Confetti Cuts and die cut them out. 



I used a sketch from Freshly Made Sketches for the card design. 



I then watercolored with Mermaid Lagoon ink onto some water color cardstock and added a sentiment onto Midnight cardstock that was white heat embossed from Sentimental Christmas and used my sewing machine to add a stitching detail to the banner.   The panel was placed on an A2 card base from Iced Aqua cardstock. 












3 comments:

  1. These guys are truly charming! I love them in their bright colors on the bright blue watercolor wash. LOVE the bold sentiment on the banner! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete